Terms & Conditions
All reference to the ‘Club’ or 'Dancehall Divas' refers to Dancehall Divas Africa, its staff, employees, facilities, sub contractors, agents and representatives. Facilities refer to the fitness studios, showers, wc's and changing rooms where applicable.
All reference to 'Members' refers to anyone registered on our database as such. Companies and private groups registered with Dancehall Divas are also considered Members.
Members of Dancehall Divas are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below to ensure the safety, peace and enjoyment of all involved.
All registered Members understand and acknowledge that by participating in this activity organised by Dancehall Divas Africa, that they are voluntarily assuming all risks inherent in and related to the activity including personal injury, damage to property, death or injury to 3rd parties.
Members on behalf of themseves, company, personal representatives, heirs, executors, successors and any other person attempting to make any claim, voluntarily agree to waive, hold harmless, indemnify and save Dancehall Divas Africa, its officers and any person acting on its behalf from any costs, claim, action or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death or injury to third parties which may arise from any of my dealings with Dancehall Divas Africa even in cases of negligence by Dancehall Divas Africa and its representatives.
The Members, understands and agrees to accept this statement of indemnity and therefore surrender any claim or cause of action they may have against Dancehall Divas Africa and its representatives which arose from our dealings.
- All memberships are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
- All members must be over 16 to participate in the services provided by Dancehall Divas Africa.
- Dancehall Divas Africa is a private members club and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause.
- Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
- Memberships are valid for one month and three months respectively from the date which it was purchased. Failure to exhaust the credits purchased with the allotted time are lost. You will therefore be required to purchase a new membership when the expiry date is met or the credits have been used.
- All members should book in to class before attending and cancel the class at least one hour before the class begins in order to keep the credit and make space available for other attendees.
- Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, that is in date and in credit. If you have an amount outstanding on your account, the balance will be expected before access to the class is granted.
- Walk-in members do so at their own risk. Such members are advised to purchase the 1 class pass via MTN Mobile Money in order to secure a space in advance. If however there is space on their arrival, cash will be accepted in advance of the desired class
- By joining the Club, Members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
- Dancehall Divas Africa may cancel classes at any given time.
- As a Member you agree to comply with the rules of the club with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. Dancehall Divas may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the club gives advance notice of these changes.
- You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of the Club. You exercise at your own discretion and accept responsibility for any injury or illness brought on by exercise.
- Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the club should contact the Director or can email email@example.com in confidence.
In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations Dancehall Divas reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the class. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be brought to the attention of Ghana Police Service and asked to permanently leave the club. Such members will be permanently barred from ever entering the club again.
Payment through the Glofox App have been disabled. All payments are expected via Mobile Money.
On selecting the desired membership, members will be required to pay the associated membership fee in advance via MTN Mobile Money to 0545550221. Members are required to agree to the normal terms and conditions of payment set out by MTN Mobile Money.
Monies paid via Mobile Money that do not reflect accordingly will be denied access until the payment has been discovered.
It is advised that members using Mobile Money agents, a friends account or an account that holds a different name to the one held on our Glofox database, send the club a whats app message to confirm the transaction has been received.
All members are required to book in ahead of class and check in with the instructor or receptionist on your arrival. Failure to do so is considered a breach of contract and could lead to temporary or permanent dismissal from the Club.
It is advised that you get professional advice from a doctor if you are pregnant or have any health issues as Dancehall Diva instructors are not trained in First Aid.